We’d love to schedule you for a blog in 2013. Just contact me at: email@example.com – and either Nancy or I will get you in the rotation.
For now, my top ten reasons FF&P is the place to be:
1) Where else can you freely admit that dragons probably exist?
2) It’s perfectly fine to write about an over-the-top Alpha male because hey, he’s a vampire/shifter/were…etc.
3) Heroines can be magical, kick butt, and still worry about their shoes. The last thing I’d want to do is ruin my Blahniks kicking a demon in the head, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.
4) It’s the place for ‘what if.’ Paranormals aren’t constrained by our limited knowledge of physics or even reality.
5) Somebody in this amazingly talented group has the answer for any question. As a group, as a chapter, our resources are fantastic.
6) FF&P is only going to grow stronger in 2013. With this much talent, imagination, and drive, how could it not?
7) The line-up of workshops is fantastic, and we’re lucky to have these resources.
8) Whether you’re just beginning, or you’re quite accomplished, somebody here can mentor you, and you can pass that forward by helping out somebody else.
9) This active group blogs, votes, and encourages each other. Really, when those demons in your head start back-talking, you need friends. We all do.
10) It’s 2013 – just the numbers themselves show it’s time to let the wild side out. This is the place to do it!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, FF&P!!!
USA Today Bestselling Author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner - only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She currently has series going with three publishers: a contemporary cowboy series with Entangled, a dark paranormal series with Kensington, and a romantic-suspense with a paranormal twist series with Grand Central.
Growing up amid the glorious backdrops and winter wonderlands of the Pacific Northwest has given Rebecca fantastic scenery and adventures to weave into her stories. She resides in the wild north with her husband, children, and extended family who inspire her every day—or at the very least give her plenty of characters to write about.
Please visit Rebecca at: http://www.rebeccazanetti.com/
Ø Twitter: https://twitter.com/RebeccaZanetti